- Dynamic Group with more than 100 years of history
- Exclusive benefits and discounts on products and services
- Excellent training, mentoring and career development opportunities
- Inspiring and fun working environment
About Commonwealth Motors
We are part of the PM Automotive Group (former Preston Motors).
One of the longest established privately owned automotive groups in Australia. For over 100 years we’ve been providing lifestyle solutions that meet the changing needs of current and future generations. Thriving in the automotive industry, we offer new and used cars, caravans, service, parts and finance; and employ more than 500 team members across 13 locations in Victoria and the ACT and is constantly expanding.
At PM Automotive Group we are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience to everyone, every day! To achieve this, we are always searching for ‘driven people’ with great ideas, energy and passion.
About the Program
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for cars and people to join our team as an Apprentice Motor Technician/Mechanic.
Based in Phillip, during the apprenticeship period you will be trained in all areas of mechanical repair. At the end of the apprenticeship you will be a fully qualified Motor Technician/Mechanic with a fantastic career ahead!
Who are we looking for?
- A ‘DRIVEN’ person, with a passion for cars and people seeking to become a motor technician/mechanic
- Appetite for learning
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer service to everyone, every day!
- Excellent communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Current driver’s licence (manual and automatic)
- Results oriented
- Work ethic and reliability
As part of the PM Automotive Group’s family, on top of excellent career & development opportunities and a competitive remuneration package; we offer a rewarding experience, supportive culture; and vehicles, parts and services at a discounted rate.
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter only giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role. We are not requesting your resume at this stage, so please follow the instructions on the application page regarding your Work History, Education and Qualifications. Applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
This is your opportunity to learn from the best, develop and make your mark on the continued success of PM Automotive Group.
Be part of our family and apply today!