- Dynamic Group with more than 100 years of history
- Excellent remuneration package
- Exclusive benefits and discounts on products and services
- Excellent training, mentoring and career development opportunities
- Inspiring and fun working environment
- No Sunday Trading
About Commonwealth Motors
We are part of the PM Automotive Group (former Preston Motors).
PM Automotive Group is one of the longest established privately owned automotive groups in Australia, for over 100 years providing lifestyle solutions that meet the changing needs of current and future generations.
The Group employs more than 400 team members across 13 locations in Victoria and the ACT and is constantly expanding.
At PM Automotive Group we are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience to everyone, every day!
To achieve this, we are always searching for ‘driven people’ with great ideas, energy and passion.
About the role
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Sales Consultant.
Based in Phillip, your role is at the forefront of our industry. Purchasing a vehicle is an important decision for our customers and you’ll need to provide them with the best advice and customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospect for new customers and attend to customer queries
- Provide a follow-up process that encourages further business and generates leads
- Achieve sales targets
- Maintain a detailed knowledge base of all products, including their benefits and features
- Creation and administration of customer details
- Prepare warranties and necessary paperwork
Who are we looking for?
- No experience needed - but preferred
- Availability to work an 11 day fortnight roster (Monday to Saturday) with one RDO each fortnight
- Results oriented - committed to closing deals
- Driver's licence
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer service to everyone, every day!
- A passion for cars and people
- Work ethic and reliability
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Current driver’s licence
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- A ‘Driven’ person
- Experience with the following systems: Pentana, Eranet, Dealer Socket (desirable)
As part of the PM Automotive Group’s family, on top of excellent career & development opportunities and a competitive remuneration package, we offer a rewarding experience and supportive culture.
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter only giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role. We are not requesting your resume at this stage, so please follow the instructions on the application page regarding your Work History, Education and Qualifications. Applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
This is your opportunity to learn from the best, develop and make your mark on the continued success of PM Automotive Group.
Be part of our family and apply today!